If you are a subcontractor, we hope you will enjoy working with us, and that you can appreciate we have high standards and set processes in order to deliver our projects in a safe and efficient manner. Safety is of utmost importance to us.
- You must complete a Pre HSE Assessment Form to be assessed to work for us.
- Everyone who attends one of our sites must undertake the online HSE induction and ensure it is current before going to site. Inductions are valid for 12 months.
- Safety breaches are taken extremely seriously, and we will not hesitate to remove a subcontractor from site and conduct a full investigation—because we care about all our people, and you are now one of them.
- You must use SignOnSite for safety reasons and for labour tracking. We use this system on our sites, and all our people must sign on and off when they are working on a Swan project, including visitors.
- We use Procore (our document management system) for all projects. Training will be provided as needed and there is no cost to you.
- All large-scale projects go through a ‘lessons learnt process’ at the end of which relevant feedback will be provided.